Easy Costumes for Lazy Girls: Where's Waldo

I thought I might as well do an easy make up costume idea for Halloween... this one is super easy and if you are lazy and like to do things last minute... this is for you.

This is a girls Where's Waldo... or I guess Where's Wanda possibly. I think thats his girlfriends name. Anyway its super easy and the best part about it? Everything for this costume is surprisingly easy to find! Lol.

First I got a red and white striped shirt, this one I got from Cotton On for $5. I think you could probably find these at target, Wall Mart, Old Navy... anywhere really. You could possibly even make one yourself if you're crafty. I'm not and $5 is pretty damn good.

Next you want some sort of beanie with a ball on top for Waldo's hat. Again, mine is from Cotton On and it was also $5. I've seen so many of these recently though, that again it isn't hard to find. You may already have one in your life, I don't know.

Also glasses. If you want to go all out and get roundish glasses or hipster glasses like the one Waldo wears, good for you. I already wear glasses regularly, so I'm just wearing my own. Super duper easy.

For pants, just a regular pair of jeans will do. Sometimes I think Waldo has overalls, so if you have overalls you could wear them too, but other than that... I think you're good.

If you want to do make up for this look too, I'd say use a nude eyeliner or a white eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger. That will look a little more cartoonish and it'll be pretty prominent under the glasses. Also a good mascara will do the trick also. I've been using the Loreal Butterfly Intenza... but whatever works best for you... and I think a red lip would look good with this too. Especially if you do light eye make up.

Where am I? 

byeeeeee!!!!!!! 
-Shannon 

Comments