On Wednesdays We Wear Pink 10/22/14- Comfy pink

Sooo again I couldn't take a picture because its raining out and without sunlight in my room, I can't really do anything.

So I got up early for an Italian Quiz that I had to do online and then went back to sleep for another hour and didn't go anywhere the rest of the day... but I still got dressed and for the sake of this post, I did my make up.

So First off I primed my face with Benefit's Porefessional and then used my Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. I went into my Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot set  (BTW I'm probably going to go into more detail with this... but I HIGHLY recommend getting this and getting it soon because it'll probably sell out fast) and I contoured with the Hoola Bronzer. This bronzer is really nice and easy to contour with. I am not a pro at contouring, and this is probably the easiest bronzer I've tried it with, and it isn't too dark which is good because I'm pale and my foundation is somehow pale-r! I used the Rockateur Blush and the Watts Up highlight as well. I dig this look. I also sprayed my face with my Nyx Dewey Finish setting spray.

Next up I primed my eyes with Maybeline's color tattoo in creamy beige. I was going to go for a Matte look with the Naked 3 palette... but there aren't enough Matte shades in the Naked 3 for that to happen! So I used Dust all over my lid, I used Limit in my crease and I took a little bit of Burnout and I put that in the outer corner of my eyes. It was nice and light and sparkly. I liked it! Plus using Burnout gave it a bit of an Ombre feel.

I used my Make Up Forever Birthday Present from sephora mascara and then used the Maybeline Babylips in Soothing Sorbet.

For my outfit I wore:

This sweater  from American Eagle... which says its an online exclusive... but I got mine in store and there were a bunch of others.

and also This Necklace which is what I was talking about in my Weekly Favorites from last week.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments