Review: Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Palette

So I already mentioned this in a weekly favorites so... that is a bit of a spoiler alert about what I think of this little set. I think its a really cute set, a great value and overall if you've wanted to try a benefit box powder and haven't I would definitely recommend this.

So it comes with the blushes Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Coralista, Sugarbomb, Rockateur and the bronzer Hoola plus a sample of the Watts up highlighter. So basically you could do a full on cheek look with all these products. It has a little of everything. The blushes have a nice variety also. Dandelion is a light pink, Bella Bamba is a very bright pink, Sugarbomb is kind of an orangey highlight, Rockateur is a very light rose gold, and coralista is coral. All of them are really nice, I think Dandelion and Rockateur are maybe a little bit less pigmented than the others... but I don't always like having a crazy pigmented blush on.

Another thing I was super impressed with is the Hoola Bronzer. This is such a good matte bronzer for light skintones. It is easy to use, it doesn't come out too strong and it blends nicely with the skin. I've only really tried Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer and the NYC Sunny Bronzer for contouring, and I like those a lot... but for my skin tone I think the Hoola works a little bit better. It also makes a good crease color for eyeshadows. Really like this.

The Watts up highlighter is really nice too. I'm not sure how much is in this little set vs. how much is in the full size, but really this isn't something you need a lot of. I kind of don't love that they put it in the little pan size, I think the stick may be easier to use... but its nice that you can take this out of the palette and just use it on its own. I like that it is sealed because its a cream product and it won't get powder on it. I just like that.

Something that always kind of concerns me with palettes that have the shades very close together like this is fallout... but I have not had that issue yet. It's not like the hoola bronzer is getting into any of the blushes.

The packaging is also adorable. It comes in a little tin that looks like a gingerbread house, so it would be super cute as a gift, or as a decoration. You can even keep the tin when you finish the powders. It is overall really nice and cute. It might not be great to travel with because I feel like the tin part would come undone, but I would put a rubber band over it and use it anyway. It doesn't take up much room and really there are lots of looks you can get with this little palette.

So yeah, I would definitely recommend getting this. I think its $36 at sephora and ulta and wherever else you may find benefit products. For me I think its worth it because the regular blushes are $28 by themselves and I will probably never go through one of these sample sizes let alone a full size. Plus I've wanted to try more than one of the box powders, and now I have! So yayyy! Lol.

Let me know what you guys think of these! I will probably have a few more reviews coming because... I bought a couple more palettes and idk how fast these are going to sell out!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments