Treat Yo' Self Haul!

So as I've mentioned, it was my birthday last week and so I had some money... so I treated my self today at the mall! Lol.

First stop? Sephora of corse!

I got the Benefit Cheeky sweet spot palette. I always wanted to try their box powders, but they are $28, which is a bit much for a blush. This palette is $36 dollars and it comes with 5 blushes one bronzer and a highlighter. Plus its in an adorable package and I thought better get it now because it'll be sold out soon! Lol!





I also had been eyeing some of the Make Up Forever Artist shadows and I wanted some nice rusty colored eyeshadows and some purple... so I got two. I got I-736, which is a rusty color that I think is a blush technically... but I think it looks good on the eyes. ANd I got a purple color D-826 which is a sparkly purple. These are kind of discounted, but its a little odd. You can get one shadow for 22 dollars I think or you could get two for $34 or 3 for $44. I opted for two just cause I was looking for two specific colors and these looked nice and pigmented and good for fall. These are giant shadows and these aren't super everyday colors and it isn't super cheap... so I don't really know how I feel about it. But meh, I like them I'll use them.

ANd at the checkout I was waiting a while and I noticed they had small sizes of the Glamglow masks in the blue container, which is for dry skin. I was curious to try this, I've heard amazing things about Glamglow and I have pretty dry skin so I wanted something hydrating.

Next I went to Cotton on and they had a rack with nothing over $2 and nothing over $5 so I got a shirt for $5. It's red with white stripes and I am most certainly going as a minion this halloween... but I thought that this would be good if I ever wanted to be Waldo. They also had beanies there with pom poms similar to what Waldo wears, (hahaha what Waldo wears) so I got a white one of those also. I might just dress up as Waldo to fuck with people. Lol.

Next I went to a store called Beauty Plus Salon to look for the new Charlie Brown OPI nail polishes and I got two. I got a plain black polish called "Who Are You Calling Bossy" and then another one called To Be or Not To Beagle which is a really pretty confetti type of glitter. I alwys like those.

And I went to Bath and Body Works and got a candle for my parents. The Mason Jar candles were $5 so I got Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun. My dad likes burning candles when we have the fire place on so that it smells better and I liked this one. So really its for my parents... but I like it too and I will smell it also lol.

And last but certainly not least, I went to Barnes and Noble because I had a gift card! I got The Cuckoo's Calling, which is a mystery book that JK Rowling wrote under the name Robert Galbraith. It's a mystery book too, and I've been into mysteries lately. And I got the book Horns because I saw the trailer and it looked interesting and something I would probably like.

So that is my haul for Treat Yo' Self month really... hell every day is treat yo' self day! Lol!

Comments