On Wednesdays We Wear Pink- I'm not really wearing pink+ Lorac Pro 2 look

Soooo today I'm not really wearing pink because I have halloween t-shirts and I wanted to wear one of those. I have a pink cardigan and a black jacket with a pink floral design that if I end up going somewhere I will throw over... but really there is no pink in what I'm wearing lol.

I am wearing a really cool Johnny Cupcakes Vampire t shirt though!

Anyhoo for my "pinkish" make up look I went with a lighter pink look. I'm wearing my Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream because I like BB Creams and I countoured a little bit with Benefit's Hoola bronzer and I used the Benefit Rockateur blush for blush.

Then I primed my eyes with Lorac's eyeshadow primer and I used my new Lorac Pro Palette 2 for my eye look! I started by putting Plum in my crease and then I put Rose all over my lid for a little pinky gold look. Then I highlighted my browbone with the color Buff and that was that!

I used my L'oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara and a Maybeline Babylips in Coral Crave for my lips.

Anyhoo here is a blurry pic of my outfit
awkward face

And here are my beautiful eyes

Awkwarder face. 

So that is everything on this kinda pink make up look but not really pink outfit... and this is the END of On Wednesdays We Wear Pink... but fear not! I encourage everyone to continue to help the cause, support by raising awareness and posting things like this on your blogs. Support by donating if at all possible and support any family, friends or neighbors diagnosed with breast cancer. Just a visit to a sick friend in the hospital can help keep them company and feel more at home. I love you guys and Fight like a girl! 

Byeeeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments