On Wednesdays We Wear Pink #3- Quick and Easy touch of pink.

October is Breast Cancer Month, so I've been doing pink outfit/make up looks as a way to show my support and help raise awareness.

Make Up 

First I primed my eyes with Maybeline's color tattoo in Inked in Pink. Then I put on my Milani Bella Eyes eyeshadow in Bella Pink, which is a pinky lavendar color that I really like and I put that all over my lid. It did show a little more pinky on the lid. Anyway I used L'oreal's infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush in my crease and outer corner for a nice rosey darkness. And I either put Bella Champagne or the L'oreal Infallible in Iced Latte in the outer corner as a highlight. Any nice champagne color would be nice. Ohhh I lied, actually the first step I did was line my eyes with my new Jordana Fabuliner in brown. I'm still not great at liquid liner, so I like doing this step first. I really liked the way this looked all around. Didn't get a pic cause it was dark out and my room doesn't have great lighting.

For the rest of my face, I used Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, L'oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara, and Maybeline Masterglaze blush in Just Pinched Pink. Later I powdered with Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous powder and put on my new Buxum Lipgloss in Jennifer.
Ohhhh I lied! I used my Make Up Forever mini mascara I got for my birthday present at Sephora! But still Butterfly Intenza is good too!


Outfit 

I took a bright pink Old Navy V Neck and put it under a pale pink t shirt that had a sheer snakeskin-looking pattern and a pair of jeans. I also wore a long cardigan with pink roses. Again on a day with better lighting, I'll take a pic of this. I'll definitely wear a look like this again! It turned out better than I thought.

Byeee!
-Shannon 

Comments