On Wednesdays We Wear Pink #1- Pink Outfit and Make Up for Breast Cancer Awareness!

I've decided to do something a little bit different for the month of October. In honor of Breast Cancer awareness month I'm going to post one look a week wearing pink make up and a pink outfit and I'll post it hear every Wednesday. Why? Because on Wednesdays we wear pink! I'm excited about this!

Make Up 

First I'm going to prime my eyes with Maybeline's color Tattoo in Inked in Pink. Then I'm going to use my Naked 3 Palette. This has more rosey-pink shades that are kind of warmer toned. I copied off of a look that Tracey from Eleventh Gorgeous wore in a favorites video because I just loved how it looked on her. I used Trick all over the lid, then I mixed Limit and Nooner in my crease and darkened up the outer v a bit with darkside.

I also used my Benefit Porefessional Primer on my face, Loreal truematch lumi foundation. I used L'oreal's Butterfly Intenza Mascara and Maybeline's Master High Light Blush in Pink Rose. For my lips I put on Maybeline's Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush.

Outfit 

I had a really cute and sooo soo simple outfit. I wore a plain Pink shirt that had a scoop neck that I got a couple years ago from NY&Co... but you can find something similar anywhere. I put on this festive skull scarf from Cotton On to make it a little more fun. It was chilly so I wore this long sweater from American Eagle online that I've been loving  and a pair of sparkly bow earrings. And my zippered tote from American Eagle that I wear all the time for school. It does have some pink in it!

And that's it! Hope you guys like this post, I plan on doing more of these.

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S. Ummm didn't get to take any pics! Hopefully I will sometime this week!

Comments