Haul~ Wallgreens and Sephora

Lately I've been stopping by Wallgreens a lot, just because there is one close by where my bus picks me up for classes and its easy to go to and kill time and every once and a while, I will shop too!

I wanted to find the Revo Brand Halloween flavored lip balms, but I couldn't find any... maybe I'll ask sometime soon for them, idk. But I did find another lip balm that I'm in love with. It is the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Creme Brulee. This is a newer flavor for these vaseline lip balms and I needed to try it. It smells really good. It smells like Creme Brulee and clean babies. Not like a bad poopy baby powder scent, but just like a baby somehow. It doesn't smell that way on the lips, but it does when you just smell the jar. It doesn't have any color or plumping effects or anything, but it hydrates the lips so well I feel like it makes my lips look way better. If you were to wear it alone though it looks really glossy and nice. 

I also got a few Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadows because I wanted to see what the fuss was about. First I just picked up Bella Champagne to see how I liked it. I really liked it and ended up going back the next day for Bella Pink. I just did a review on these I am liking them a lot so far. 

Annnd I've recently been kind of obsessed with Maybeline Babylips, and Maybeline is usually buy one get one half off, so I got two different kinds of the Babylips. I got the Dr. Rescue in Coral Crave and the Electro in Pink Shock. I love these, they are both colorful enough for me and they're very hydrating. The Dr. Rescue has a mentholy scent and the Electro one smells like pink lemonade. These are awesome, I definitely want some more babylips in the near future. 

Also in the lip area I got a Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. I had been wanting to try one of these and Revlon was on sale when I picked it up, so I got the color Unapologetic. I've only worn it once, but I really like the color it gives off. May review this in the near future. 

And last but not least I realized that they have Jordana products near the check out line and I had been wanting to try a liquid eyeliner and I heard the Fabuliner was good, so I got it in Brown... and it was on sale so it was less than $2!!! I know its not that expensive to begin with but that be crayyyyY! I may need to check out some more Jordana products because that is quite awesome. 

Next I went to Sephora to get my birthday present and I ended up picking up something else by the check out line as well. I got a mini Buxum gloss and one of their lipstick pencil thingys. The gloss is in the shade Jennifer and its like a cranberry purpley color, it matches. It's really nice. It was kind of expensive for the set of travel things, not gonna lie... but... meh. I like the color, I wanted to try the full on lipstick thing, I think its okay. 

And for the birthday gift its Make up Forever! And its a really cute size of a lipstick thats a pretty and dark color, nice for fall. And a mascara that has a really nice looking wand. I've never tried Make Up forever before, and honestly I've been eyeing their new artist shadows... so I am happy to try this. The lipstick is really nice. I'm always happy with a nice free thing, even though I didn't get last years because I've seen the Benefit They're real mascara...and I've never been interested. This is good though! 






Comments