Weekly Favorites 10/24/14

I did a sephora haul last weekend so most of those products are what my favorites are... but I figured I'd talk a little more in depth.

So I've really been liking the Make Up Forever shadows that I purchased. I got a straight up orange and a nice glittery purple. I'm going to show how I wear these soon. Its a bit of a heavy look... but I like it. Lol. These are good shadows overall!

A rediscovered favorite of mine is the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. This isn't the best foundation for dry skin, I have dry skin but I really like it. I usually use a hydrating primer like the Benefit Porefessional or Maybeline Babyskin with it. Yesterday I actually topped it with a BB Cream to help a little bit. I love the coverage of it because it is SUPER full coverage.

I've also been loving my Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot palette. I may do a review on this when I've used all the products at least once... but so far I love it. I'm so happy I bought this, I will probably even buy full sizes of these if I ever go through them. These are all generous samples though, and how much cheek product do we really use? So yeah this is good.

My Naked 3 palette has also gotten a little more use recently. I really like it, its easy to work with and it is just super easy to come up with lots of different looks. I love it.

And last but not least is a product that has been a favorite for a while, but I've discovered a new use for it. The Milani Bella Eyes eyeshado in Bella Champagne is not only a great eyeshadow, but it makes a good highlighter as well. I put some over the Benefit Watts Up... and it just looked really nice.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments