Review: Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadows

I was super excited to try the Milani Bella Eyes Eyeshadows, but I've been holding off on buying them a little bit just because my Wallgreens doesn't have the biggest selection. I really wanted Bella Rouge and Bella Mandarin because I have nothing like that and they are great fall colors... they don't have those of corse... but whatever. I tried a couple colors I thought were nice anyway. I have Bella Champagne and Bella Pink. Both of them have a shimmery finish, but it isn't like "Glitter is everywhere" type of shimmer. It gives the eyes more of a sheen I guess.

One great thing about these is that there is such a huge shade range of them and they are only 3.99 at wallgreens and they go on sale quite often. That isn't bad at all.

They're also nicely pigmented. I've heard the best way to apply them is with your fingers, and I think I tried applying it with a brush and it wasn't totally unpigmented... but it does work better with your fingers. They don't give too much of a "Bam in your face" type of look, its a bit softer which I like a lot. Not that they aren't pigmented or anything, they're just softer and easier to work with compared to a lot of other shadows.

I also think these last quite a while on the lids. I use these over the Maybeline Color Tattoos mostly and they stay on really well. I think its totally something you could wear on a long day and it will hold up quite nicely.

I think these are a hit. I realize a lot of these things that I like about these might not be something everyone likes about these, but for 3.99 these are pretty damn awesome!


So that is my review on those! Let me know what you think and if there are other shades that I should try in the line. Compared to other drugstore singles, like the L'oreal Infallible... I don't think I like these quite as much, but these are less shimmery, more affordable, and have a bigger line of permanent colors, so I'm probably going to buy more of these and I definitely recommend them.

Comments