Weekly Favorites- Week of my Birthday 2014

Soooo I'm tired today... but I want to post my favorites for the week... so here we go. 

The Milani Bella Eyes Shadows. These are so pretty, they're pigmented, easy to work with great color selection, they have a pretty long wear and I just really like these right now. Plus 3.99! Cannot go wrong! 

Also Maybeline Masterglaze in Just Pinched Pink. I just realized I've already used a lot of this up and I don't go through things that fast. It's a very nice everyday color and I just feel like it will work well with a lot of different skintones. And these are easy to apply and nicely pigmented, so there are lots of bonuses! 

I used the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette for my make up on my actual birthday and I forgot how much I like this. It gives a really soft look for the eyes, but a nicely put together and sexy soft look. I kind of did a smokey eye with it actually, so maybe I will post that here someday soon. 

And my little sample of Make Up Forever Mascara. I don't even know what its called, its the sephora birthday gift. It's a bit hard to use cause it is a tiny sample, but it works really well and just BOOM CLAP SOUND OF MY LASHES! Thats what it does. Lol. I am tired. 

And the Jordana Fabuliner. I was not a liquid eyeliner person, but this is easy to use and I can kind of do it. And I think I do an okay job, still learning, but I don't have eyeliner everywhere... which is a mega plus lol. Really nice. 

And last but not least. Maybeline Babylips. I have become obsessed from no where and just... Maybeline Babylips. That is all. 


Ohhhhhh and a random fashion favorite that I'm not going to insert a pic of right now, but my friend bought me this blingy bracelet from Chicos and it is blingy and sparkly and pretty and amazing and I love it! It's a simple chain bracelet with a blingy rectangle on it and its so simple yet so sparkly! My friend knows I like Bling, so I just thought it was so thoughtful! I have the best friends :) I'm happy this week. 

And I have a cool American Eagle Necklace thats a layered necklace with an evil eye and an arrow and a disk and a little triangle and it is cool! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments