Quick and Easy Rainy Day Look

Today is rainy and I didn't feel like taking a ton of time to do my make up, so I'm just going to let you know what I did and yeah. I like how it turned out and I used longer lasting products, so they won't wash away because I have to do a bit of walking. It's also all drugstore make up! Yayyyy!

First I primed my eyes with Maybeline's color tattoo in Creamy Beige. Then I used two L'oreal infallible eyeshadows. I put Iced Latte all over my lid and Amber Rush in my crease and outer corners.

Then I primed my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. I didn't love this at first, but for days when you want your make up to last longer it really works. Then I put L'oreal's TrueMatch Lumi foundation on. And I used my $1.99 matte blush from Icing which is super pigmented so it should last a long time.

And I sprayed Myself with Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray and used a Nyx soft matte lip cream in the color San Paulo on my lips. My eyes were bothering me, so I didn't bother with any eyeliner or mascara, and I can't find my concealer... so I skipped some steps, but overall I like it!

I ran out of time before posting my pic! Ughh! Lol, but it looked nice and it did hold up throughout the day!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments