2sday: 2 Drugstore Palettes I loved in 2019!

In 2019 there were 2 particular drugstore palettes that I got a lot of use out of... so I'm going to talk about those!

1) Maybelline Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette- I forgot exactly when I got this palette- but I remember using it a lot last year. I think the great thing about this palette is the range of shades here! It is very easy to get a look with this palette alone- or to use a shimmer single shadow with it. It's neutral- but it has those kind of reddish colors also which I like a lot. It has some good neutrals to balance everything out too. Some great shades for the browbone or even the brow... these are really nice matte shadows and it's nice and small and easy to travel or commute with.

2) Flower Beauty Wanderlust Eyeshadow Palette in Austin- I love this palette! The formula is totally amazing- the shimmer shadows are great and the mattes are really nice and easy to use... but I also just love the color selection for this palette! It's kind of neutral- but it's also kind of colorful and you can get some good smokey looks with this too! It's a very easy palette to come up with looks for... I did buy the purpley wanderlust shadow also... I didn't like it as much. It's still a great formula and I don't know why people don't talk about this palette more... its definitely a hidden drugstore gem for sure!

I'm pretty sure both of these palettes are still available too. I don't think the Flower Beauty one is on Ulta Beauty's website anymore... but I believe they still have them in store and they definitely still have it on Flower Beauty's website... I've never ordered from Flower's website before... so I'm not sure how that works to order something online- but I would recommend it. Just be careful if you're using coupons on Honey... while I love the Honey Browser Extension to find coupons... one time it gave me a coupon for Wet n Wild's website- the coupon said it work... then I saw my receipt that was emailed to me a couple days later and it didn't work and customer service didn't believe me and were not helpful... so I sent it all back because I'm not paying $50 for wet n wild... lol... so that's something I would say to be careful of when ordering from sites... So I just feel the need to warn about that...

but anyway I hope you guys found this helpful and like my 2 most loved drugstore palettes of 2019!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments