No Foundation Mostly Drugstore Makeup Look

Okay so I went somewhere and I was going to be stuck there for a little while- so I brought some makeup to do and... I forgot foundation! This is funny because it's happened before where I've packed makeup to do on the go before and forgotten brushes and I did a blog about that last year or 2 years ago or something and I made extra sure today to not forget my brushes... but I forgot my foundation. Go figure!

Anyway I decided to do face makeup and everything anyway because my skin looks fine and I had cream products- so that sort of works without foundation anyway.

I did my eyes first off because I thought I'd just do that and not do face makeup. But I primed with my Nars Smudgeproof primer. You could use a drugstore primer if you wanted to... this is just the primer that works the best for me... so that's all I usually use. Then I went in with the Elf New Classics palette. Jessica Braun mentioned this in one of her videos just casually and said it was hard for her to put down... so I had to get it! I used the shade Rose Gold all over my lid, then I think I put Darling in the crease and then Muse in the crease to darken it a little. I used Black Cherry on the outer corner, Creme in the browbone, and Cosmo in the inner corner. Nice color selection... this is totally different than the colors I used yesterday too- so it's great!

Now for the fun part. I used the Maybelline Master Prime Hydrate and Smooth... and I used 2 layers of that just to make sure I was really covered. I thought this would help the colors stick better on my face if I had primer on.

For my cheeks I used the new Maybelline Cheek Heat Blush in the color Rose Vibrant for my blush. I just blended it out with a brush and then I went in with my highlight... which is an old product that I'm not really sure is still available anymore... but Revlon often repackages this and rereleases it... but it's the Photoready Skinlights in the shade 200 Pink Light. This is really old... but a little goes a long way and it still works.

I didn't actually have any powder with me either- so I just used the shade Creme from the eye palette and I kind of dabbed it in parts of my face I thought might need it.

Then I used my Lipsense Gingerbread lipstick and the glossy gloss... this is also not drugstore but it's GOOD! If you want to buy any lipsense or senegence products I highly recommend you check out Unicorn Lips and Lashes on Instagram or Unicorn Lips and Lashes by Stacey on facebook. She's new to selling Senegence- but she does amazing demos and shows off the products really well. She's also my sister- so yeah! I also used the L'oreal Bambilash Mascara which I love too!

Hope you guys like this look or find this helpful if you don't want to wear foundation... I'd totally do this again... saved some time too... so I might do this again for work.

Anyway that is it! Hope you guys like it and I'll see you on here again soon!

Here's the finished look!





Bye!
-Shannon

Comments