2sday: The 2 eye primers I use!

So my eyes are a little tricky and really if I want my eye makeup to last all day... which of corse I do- these are the 2 things that work!

1) Mac Paint Pot in Painterly- Painterly is the one that I use less. It worked well when I first tried it... but then other times I noticed eyeshadow wearing down through the day with it on compared to the other product I'm going to talk about... but I've been using it more lately- and I like that it's kind of easy to use and it cancels out the colors on my eyes and it can work under my eyes. I feel like my eyes might be a little less watery now and maybe that's why this is working better... but I still think this is a great product that I will definitely use more often and possibly even repurchase.

2) Nars Smudge Proof Primer- This one is the BEST for me. Definite holy grail- I will continue to repurchase and it is the best that can hold up all day. When I work I am on my feet all day and a lot of times makeup can be hard to last that long... this helps it last 9-5 and it is just the best to make my eyeshadow last all day.

Both of these products are high end... and I don't really think you have to wear a high end primer. Like I said- I have tricky eyes and my eye makeup can wear off throughout the day. I think for most people the Milani Eye Primer would work- I still have this and I'm going to re-test it because I think my eyes have gotten less watery and can hold eye makeup better... so I might retest this and I'll probably update you guys on it in some sort of blog.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments