MOTD Monday: Maybelline Nudes of New York Palette

Alright guys! Here's a makeup look that I wore on a long day of work and everything actually held up nicely! I will have reviews on a lot of these products soon... but today here's a makeup look!

Face 

I primed with the Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Hydrating and Illuminating primer. This is soooo awesome. I then used the Tarte Shape Tape concealer which I set with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. Then I used my Pretty Vulgar Cool AF Foundation. This is a really nice foundation... it feels almost like an oil to powder formula and it works really nicely and looks great all day. I used the Hourglass Strobe Blush in Euphoric Fusion and the Hourglass Strobe Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light. I set my face with the Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light.

Eyes 


Alright- so I primed with the Nars Smudgeproof Primer and then went in with the Maybelline Nudes of New York Platte.


I started with Explorer in the crease and then I used Dreamer all over the lid. I deepend the crease with Voyager and put that on my outer corner a bit too and then I used Originator in my inner corner and Soloist on the browbone.

I used the L'oreal Bambilash Mascara and used my Lipsense in the shade Dawn Rising on my lips.

And at the end of the day it all still looked pretty great! I'm going to share my after picture here- but I'll probably show it again after I review the other products. I worked a 9 hour shift and it held up really well! I work on my feet too- so I was doing a lot of stuff and I still looked okay after! Lol.

I think I'm going to have a review of the Maybelline palette on Thursday and the Pretty Vulgar foundation in a few weeks once I've tried it some more... so you guys will learn more about these!


Bye!
-Shannon

Comments