One Product Haul: Makeup Geek Seductive Mini Palette

So I ordered one of Makeup Geek's new mini palettes! If you guys have been here for a while- you might know that I love the Makeup Geek Shadow Formula- I've actually ordered a lot of these through different sales that Makeup Geek has had on their site around Christmas. I love the foiled and duochrome shades especially- I actually still have all of my old ones- so I might break into them for next week or the week after's Throwback Thursday posts.

But the reason I ordered this mini palette 1) I have a lot of the Makeup Geek Shadows in their older packaging... and I'm not sure the formula is different than the rebrand. 2) I'm pretty sure that I'll use 4 shades in a little palette whereas if I ordered a bigger palette it might be harder to use all the shades. 4... not so bad! Plus it was less expensive! So... it was a good way to support that without breaking the bank when... there's some other makeup I want to buy too!

The shades that come in this palette are Back to the Fuchsia... which is a really nice fuchsia shade, Chocolate Wasted, Peach for the Stars and In The Spotlight- which is the only non matte shade and it is foiled. These are colors that I don't have... not only from Makeup Geek- but just in general. I don't have any Fuchsia's for sure so I'm excited to try that one!

I also used ThatGirlShaeXo's affiliate code... I'm going to link her video right here because it was super helpful and kind of showed how the eyeshadows apply... really great! If you are buying a 9 pan palette though and that's all you're getting I would probably recommend not using the code because it takes away the free shipping and that makes it a little more expensive. I was going to make my own 9 pan palette- then remembered they had some mini palettes and decided to order a mini palette instead!

I'm excited to share this with you guys! It hasn't shipped yet- but I wanted to share that I got it and why I got it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments