Makeup Of The Day Monday: Kylie Holiday Palette

Okay- like my lip swatch video yesterday- this is from the Kylie Holiday collection and I don't know how available this is anymore... if you can find it on sale or something- this one is worth picking up! And if you have it already- here's a look that I did using it! This is my lip swatch post from yesterday


Face 
I started with the Revlon Photoready Rose Glow Hydrating and Illuminating Primer and then I went in with the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and set that with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused light.

I went in with the Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk foundation. I powdered with the Houglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light and then contoured my nose and bronzed with the Hourglass bronzer in Filtered Bronze Light. For Blush and highlight I stuck with that same Houglass palette and used the Strobe Blush in Euphoric Fushion and the Euphoric Strobe Light Highlight. And then I powdered with Dim Light again.

Eyes 
I primed with the Nars Smudge Proof Primer and then I went in the crease with Payback's a Bitch... my least favorite named color in the palette... but it's still a good color. I used Raspberry Sugar all over my lid and Check ID... my second least favorite name in the crease also. I put Martini Mama in the inner corner and Almond in my brows... which was not a good idea. I used Creme from the Elf New Classics palette on my browbone because this doesn't have a matte browbone shade.


For Mascara I used the Essence I Heart Extreme Curl and Volume Mascara and for my lips I used the color One Wish from the lip set I swatched yesterday... which is a color I really do like a lot!

I do love this holiday eye palette! Great color selection and I can create some really pretty looks with this palette. I don't really think the formula is the best... but I did buy one more eyeshadow palette from Kylie and I would if anything intrigued me and it was on sale cause... I just don't think these are worth the full price.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments