Weekly Favorites! 1.10.19

Alright, I've actually used makeup mostly every day this year so I have some real favorites!

First off I've been using my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette from last year... omg this is one of my favorite makeup things that I own! I have been loving and using ALL of these products in this palette. The 2 Ambient Lighting Powders are great, the blushes and the bronzer are great and the HIGHLIGHT! It's amazing. I love this palette. I feel like I always look so healthy and pretty when I wear this!

The other big favorite of the week is the Maybelline Nudes of New York palette. This is a great palette for some good neutral shades that aren't boring. I always look at this palette and I feel inspired to do more looks for it! I feel like this is a good beginner palette- but it's also a good palette for not beginners! It's just a fun palette- I'm impressed!

Another palette I really liked this week is the Elf New Classics palette! This is a different palette for the drugstore! I feel like cooler shades are gaining some popularity now and there are a lot of nice cool shades in this! There are some good warm shades too... but that's what makes it so nice and unique! I love it! So far at least!

There's this real techniques sponge I love... I don't know the name or the collection- I've mentioned it before though so I'm going to just insert a picture here. It's got a marble white and purple print on it... it's little and it gets bigger but it's just my favorite sponge I've tried so far I think. I should get more because these are on clearance at the store I work at!

The Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation has also been a favorite this week. This is a gorgeous light coverage palette- I really like how this looks on my skin. It's dewy and it just makes my skin look more perfected. It looks nice in pictures too. I really like it!

And for lipstick favorites I've been wearing the Lipsense shade Gingerbread- this is the perfect nude that lasts all day. Check out my sister's accounts Unicorn Lips and Lashes with Stacey on Facebook and unicornlipsandlashes on Instagram if you're interested in getting some lipsense. She's really informative on how she uses Senegence products and she just does a great job showing and explaining her products. Even if she wasn't my sister- I'd say she's great!

And the Colourpop Berry Me in Lipsticks from Safiya Nygaard... I'm not sure how available this lipstick is or for how much longer it will be available... but I love this shade. This is supposed to be a dupe of her Frankenlipstick color... which is awesome. If you're not familiar she often mixes things together to make FrankenMakeup and a Frankencandle. She's great. And she is not my sister lol.

Anyway that is it! I hope you like this! I liked it a lot!

Bye!

Comments