Lip Swatch Sunday: Colourpop Safiya Nygaard Lux Lipsticks

Okay... so these are kind of still available! The set of lipsticks is still available at least. This is a limited edition collection that just released its final restock recently. Also when I looked this up I saw their palettes are on sale... and there were a couple palettes I wanted... sooooooooooo idk Ugh! This might end up costing me $30 lol.UGH! I keep buying makeup!

Anyway Safiya is one of my favorite youtubers so I was excited when she collabed with one of my favorite brands for one of my favorite lipstick formulas... so this was all favorite stuff here!

Bikini Bottom 
This is a cute color. It's very neutral warm toned brownish color. Very pretty!

Mrs. Norris 

This is a similar neutral color but it's more of a greyish brown. It's a little darker than the last color but still pretty neutral! 

Berry Me In Lipsticks 

This is a weird picture where I look crosseyed... actually,,, my eyes look a bit wonky in the last picture too... huh... anyway........ This is the shade inspired by what must be her most famous video... the video where she mixes every shade of lipstick from sephora together and it turned into a berry-ish color. It's really pretty and this is actually the one I get the most use out of! 


Fred 

I haven't actually used this color yet... but you need a red lipstick in your collection right? I'm definitely going to do a Valentine's Day look with this lipstick!

Screamer 
Again... haven't used this product yet... but this looks really nice in the swatch! I'm going to have to wear this soon!





















Hope you guys like this post or find it helpful! These are on sale right now for $6... I thought they were $6 to begin with so I wonder if the price was raised for this... or if it's always been $8 or if they just raised the price recently.

Anyway hope you guys like it!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments