Style Saturday: Cute and Cozy Snow Day OOTD!

So I'm probably not going anywhere today, but I did my makeup for Monday's Makeup Look today sooo... I had to get dressed also!

Top 
This is a cute, comfy half zip fleeceish velourish top. I love the color of this, I love the white detail around the collar and around the sleeves. It's just really cozy and cute!

Jeans 
My jeans are a Target STAPLE in my opinion: Universal Thread Flannel Lined Jeans. These are so comfy and warm... I've been loving them lately. They're just regular jeans with a nice fleece lining so that I'm fleece head to toe!

Scrunchy 
Even my SCRUNCHY is fleecey! It's a popcorn knit type of scrunchy I guess,  I got this in a pack and this is the grey one.

Jewelry 

My earrings are medium hoops from A New Day at Target. These are nice silver hoops that are nickel free I think... they don't bother me either way but I think it's nickel free!

My necklace is from Forever 21 and some other unknown place lol. The Chain and the Circle are from a Forever 21 in some sort of 2 or 3 pack... I think I lost the third necklace in this... but I'm not totally sure- it could have been a 2 pack... but it might be lost- so I replaced it with a marbly white glittery bar necklace that my sister gave me. I'm not sure where she got it or what brand it is... but she gave it to me.... so thanks!



Anyway hope you guys like this! I like how this look came out even though it was too cold to leave the house.

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments