Monday Musts 8.15.16

Alrighty! Favorites of the week! Lets go!

1) Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation- This is a great foundation! I have dry skin and this gives a nice full coverage and it looks really natural and pretty and just good overall! Its a great drugstore option.

2) Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer- I've been going with a pretty bronzy blush look lately and usually I use this along with the next product I'm going to mention just to give a nice bronzy summer look but also there are lots of cheekbones going on and it just looks nice. I have these both in the book of bronzers... and if you can find that, thats the way to go! I love it!

3) Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer- I've tried using this as highlight before... and I don't love that, but I do really like swirling this around as kind of a bronzy blush. Its a lot different than Pink Leopard... and its just nice and fun. I feel like most of these bronzers are ones I feel like I could use up in this palette... and I think I'd repurchase just because they are really great!

4) Lorac Redifined Romance Palette- I've been using this mostly for the blushes and highlights in the palette this week... but the eyeshadows are great too. They're all really pretty colors in this and its just a really handy little palette and a great all in one palette! One of my favorites maybe... idk I love Lorac shadows... and I love their blushes, so this is extra great!

5) Baby Shampoo- Weird one, but a favorite nonetheless. I love Baby Shampoo for removing my eye makeup. This is what my eye doctor recommended and its just a really good tip! Its nice and gentle and does a good job. I don't think I can sound any more excited about baby shampoo as this. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments