First Impression Friday: Lorac Redefined Romance Palette

Alrighty so I just applied this. I've had it on for a while now... and so far so good.

Applying the Eyeshadow 
The eyeshadow applied really nicely. I didn't have any trouble applying it, it was really fun and nice. The mattes blended well, the shimmers were great. This wasn't really like the Pro formula. It felt most like their formula in their black friday palette from Ulta. I used the most pigmented colors... but it was just good. I have it on with a Maybelline Primer... so we'll see how it holds up. I had some trouble with the Lorac Pro 2 yesterday... but this is pretty great too.

Blush and Highlight 
The blush is really pretty. Its a nice neutrally blush that is just my kind of shade. Its matte, which works well with the 2 highlights in this palette. It compliments the shadows and the highlights very nicely... and its a neutral but it isn't a basic boring color really. Its nice.

Later On... 
Its 5:08 now... so I've had this makeup on for a while... my blush and highlight are still good. The highlight is on especially well. The eyeshadow... not so much. The gold is fading... it is still there but it doesn't look as strong. I put in eye drops... so I guess that's probably why and considering that, its not bad actually... I'm probably going to take off my eye makeup soon because my eye is starting to bother me a little bit. But yeah... thats impressive. I've had my makeup on since 12... I haven't been doing much today... but I've been cleaning my room/ my desk a little bit... so yeah. Its good! I like it it was easy to apply and it wears well! I think $18 is great for the blush and highlights alone! So there you go!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments