Monthly Favorites: August 2016

August favorites! Here we go!

So I've been trying to finish 13 products by Halloween and I've been using my It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination along with my Too Faced Hangover Rx primer a lot... and I really like them. They aren't my favorites, I might by the regular It CC Cream if I ever buy one again instead of the illumination... but otherwise I've been liking them a lot this month... they've just been good for me!

The Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara is sort of an always favorite and I've been especially loving it as of late! Its just a really great product and its so underrated.

I've been going for a few palettes I haven't used in a while this week. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar was one I was really loving this month. I also used the Lorac Pro 2 a lot and that was great.

I got the Lorac Redefined Romance Palette at the end of last month and that was a favorite. I didn't use it a ton... but I loved the blushes and the highlights a lot and the shadows are really nice too.

Probably my #1 thing of the month was the Too Faced Book of bronzers. Specifically for bronzer I used Sun Bunny and Beach Bunny a lot and for kind of a bronzy blush look I used Snow Bunny and Pink Leopard. Those are some great summery blushes or if you just feel like "hmm... not that into blushes lately, maybe I should try something new." I'd use those! They are great!

A favorite body wash this month that I forgot to mention in a lot of Monday Musts was the Avon Naturals Starfruit and Coconut. I finished it up pretty quickly... but they don't put a ton in the bottle, so that was kind of a bummer... but its really affordable and usually you can get 2, a body spray and a lotion for about 7.99 I think... so that's not bad at all. I'll have more on that this Friday for Fragrance Freak Friday.

Colourpops Honeydude liner was a pretty big favorite this month too! That's always sort of an unsung hero... I love my colourpop liners and this is probably my favorite.

Also colourpop Cami was really good to me this month too!

So yeah... I think that is everything! I hope I'm not forgetting anything... I think I need to be better at keeping track of my weekly favorites and mentioning them in my monthly favorites. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments