Monday Musts 8.8.16

1) Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle- I've been using this a lot lately. It works really well for a nice bronzy summery look. It gives a nice glow and it can be kind of subtle or extra glow-y. I'm doing a Worth It Wednesday on this coming in a couple weeks. Its a good summer highlight and its really just a good highlight. It goes with a lot of different looks... its not too much, but you can get it there... and that's about it. I'll talk about it a lot more there... but I've been really loving it!

2) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation- I love this foundation. It is the perfect foundation. I was sick on Thursday and when I get sick I tend to break out... and this covered that up without it looking too cakey on my skin. I love the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, but that does not work when my skin is bad. This is great coverage wise and just looking natural on the skin.

3) Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette- Its been a while since I've used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette original because I don't totally think its worth the hype. I always tend to do the same looks with it and I love the looks and the quality of the palette... but I'm still kind of mehhh on it. It isn't bad its just not my thing. I guess. But the quality is great. And whenever I use it I'm like "ohhh I need to use this more." So I really have to use it more and actually look up some looks to do with it.

4) Lorac Pro 2 Palette- Another palette! I love this one too, I used it once this week. I'm going to have a palette smackdown with this vs. the Tartelette in Bloom palette... I still need to use the Tartelette and I'm going to use this one again... but I really love this one!

5) Colourpop Cami- This is a Matte X Lippie Stick... I love it. Its one of my favorite lip colors... its so pretty and I just really like it a lot! Its pretty, I did a lip swatch on this that is coming up on Saturday... and its good! I love it!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments