Monday Musts 8.22.16

1) Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette- This might be one of my favorite palettes... and now I have sort of a signature look with it, and I'll probably do a How-To-sday on that soon... but yeah. I really like it, I highly recommend getting it if you like the colors. I think I like it more than the Original Chocolate Bar Palette... I think I like it better than the Peach Palette and the Peanut Butter Jelly Palette too... so thats pretty cool. I like it a lot!

2) Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done- This is an awesome one n done foundation literally. Its so easy to use and it just gives the nicest coverage. This has been a favorite for a long time for a reason. Its one of my favorite products and I just think its my perfect foundation. I love it!

3) Victoria Secret Pink Sunkissed- This is such a good scent. I have a Fragrance Freak Friday about its just really a nice summer scent. I like it a lot! Its one of my favorites from Victoria Secret... probably one of my favorites from my collection and I just really like it a lot! Its a good one!

4) Lorac Unzipped Cheeks- I only used this once this week and its awesome. Its just one of my favorite face palettes. I love it! If you can still get it I think its a necessary palette!

5) Too Faced Book Of Bronzers- This is just a great palette. I've been loving it especially this summer. Another must-have face palette if you can get your hands on it... if not... all the bronzers are good and maybe I'll do a blog on each of these bronzers individually and which one to buy for which thing... so yeah! I think I'll do that.

6) Urban Decay Sin Highlighter- I've been using this all this week. Its kind of the only highlight I shopped my stash for... but thats okay. I still think its a favorite anyway! I just really love it! Highly recommend it!

7) Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara-I love this mascara! It is my favorite and I always come back to it! Its just a really awesome mascara, I'm probably always going to go back to these Ulta brand mascaras. They just work the best for me!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments