How To-sday: Lorac Redifined Romance Palette (Back To School Look? Maybe?)

Sooo I wanted to do a makeup look with my Lorac Redifined Romance Palette and then I was like "this was quick and easy and could be used for back to school" so I'm saying its a back to school look. Lol. This is a more expensive back to school look... but still it can work. Its light, natural and it was pretty quick.

Face 
I primed with the Too Faced Hangover RX primer and then used the It Cosmetics CC+Illumination. Then I went in with my Target Up and Up blush brush and then I used the blush in the package with it. Then I used the 2nd highlighter in this palette as my highlight and it was nice and ba-bam-y.

Eyes 
I primed with the Maybelline Primer, which is good. I have the matte one, I like it. And then I went in with Shade 2 and put that all over my lid. I put Shade 3 on the outer corner of my eye and then I put shade 6 in the crease. So its a very basic gold look. Its nice and easy. I used Shade 1 as a highlight. I like it! For mascara I used the Too Faced Better than Sex along with the Ulta Rain Coat top coat and I curled my lashes and stuff.

Lips 
I primed with the Elf Lip Primer and plumper... but I didn't use the plumper. Then I used Nyx Peekaboo Neutral and Colourpop Matte X Lippie Stick in Cami... so that was all good!

Byeee! Hope you like this!
-Shannon

Comments