29 Products That Make Me Feel Special

 Okay... so this is a long list- but tomorrow is my 29th Birthday and I wanted to share 29 of my favorite products that just make me feel good. This is everything, Beauty, fashion spa type things... everything. 

1) Epsom Salt's- Dr. Teal's 

My favorite part of the day is after work I get home and I get in the tub with some Epsom Salts. I can feel all my aches and pains just melting away and there's a nice, calming scent with it. I just love these. I usually use it with the Foam Bath so... yeah. This stuff is great. 

2) Loungefly Backpacks



Everyone loves this backpacks! I get so many compliments on it... it is great! 

3) Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask- What a great lip balm! This is also something you can use over a lip liner for a nice natural looking lip that's comfortable all day! This is great! 

4) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette- The Best Blush and Cheek Palette. They look really natural and it's just very easy to use. I love it! 

5) Sol De Janiero Creams and Sprays- I also really want to try the new scrub they have. I really love the Bum Bum and Coco Cabana Creams and the Sprays they have to go with them are fantastic also. If you want to feel special... these are great! 

6) Mac Lipstick- A Classic for a reason. Mac has a lot of colors and the formula is just really great. If there's a character on tv that you like the lipstick they are wearing... I'd google it because it's probably Mac. 

7) Philosophy Purity Made Simple Face Wash- This is great to wash your face and remove makeup. I feel like it changed how my skin was. It's fantastic! 

8) Huda Beauty Eyeshadows- I feel like these are my favorite eyeshadow formula. I just really love how these work and they always group together really nice shades. I always get use out of these. 

9) Fun Socks- I've been on a fun sock buying kick... partly because part of my job is to organize a sock section and a lot of the socks have really good prices... I also got some Aggretsuko socks from Gamestop that actually have other characters besides Retsuko... it's awesome! 




10) Spa Socks- I love fluffy spa socks. I wear these to bed- or I'll massage my feet and then put these on... so so good! 

11) Mani/Pedi items- I feel like I always use these. I like making sure under my fingernails are clean- especially now and my feet feel a lot better when they're buffed and smoothed so I really like any sort of foot file. These are all great. 

12) Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Collection- They have such nice, relaxing scents... I'm a big fan. I usually use these daily. I like the lotions best of all because I feel like the scent on those lasts a long time, but I also use the body washes, room sprays and the epsom salts! 

13) Tarte Big Ego Mascara- I've been using this lately and it really works well and I've been liking it a lot more than other mascaras. I have some other Tarte Mascaras to try so... yeah! 

14) Colourpop Bare Necessities Palette- I feel like this is a nice, big palette that you can get some really great looks with. I also love the Colourpop Cream Gel Liner Pencils too... I haven't used them in a while so this is just an honorable mention for those but... yeah this is great. 

15) Heat Wraps- Any sort of heat wrap for your back, neck or shoulders... I have a couple for the feet too... these are just good to have. 

16) Custom Enhancer Drops from CoverFx- I haven't used these in a while but these are the best! I love using them as a highlight or adding them to a foundation! 

17) Uoma Beauty Say What Foundation- This is my favorite foundation... It's pretty recently discovered but it's a really nice coverage and a good shade match for me- which can be hard to find. They have a huge selection of shades too- so if you have trouble finding a match- you might find it from here. 

18) Ugg Boots- I love Ugg Boots. I have Sparkly ones, knit ones... sparkly kit ones- I just got my first pair of low tops that are blue... it's great! 

19) Anastasia Beverly Hills Palettes- Another great eyeshadow formula and the palettes have really nice color selection too. I think if I had to pick one... Jackie Aina! Lol I'm biased because I like her channel a lot but it's great! 

20) St. Ive's Coffee Scrub- This really wakes me up in the morning! Really nice face scrub from the drugstore! 

21) Tony Moly Minions Peach Scrub- This makes me feel really nice- I love the peach scent and the scrub has a nice texture to it! 

22) Aveno Shave Gel- I use this- this is the only foaming shave gel I'll use... otherwise I prefer creams... but this is a really good one that changed how my legs are. I used to have really dry skin on my legs- not anymore! Plus it gives a close shave... really nice. 

23) Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave In Conditioner Spray- This smells so nice and does a great job detangling your hair and making it nice and soft. This is what my sister uses in her daughter's hair and it always smells so good I had to get it myself! Of corse now I smell like my 3 year old niece when I use it... but it's still really nice. 

24) Artis Style Brushes- I've never tried an Artis brush because... they're expensive- but I love the way these apply makeup. I have been using the Royal and Langnickel Moda Brushes. They're so good! 



25) Essence Mascaras- If you're looking for a good drugstore mascara- I've tried a lot from Essence and they're all pretty good. I love the I heart Extreme ones and the Lash Princess. I want to try more- I haven't tried every formula in those versions... but I like what I've tried of those and the price is really good. 

26) Vaseline- Vaseline can do everything. 

27) New Underwear- I need to replace underwear more frequently because new Underwear feels a lot nicer than older underwear. Even if it holds up nicely... I feel like Underwear should be replaced frequently. 

28) Naked Palettes- The Naked Palettes are just really good. The more naked ones are great- but the newer monochromatic ones are fun too... I just like these a lot. 

29) Lace Duster from Hot Topic- I don't have a picture of this- but I have this simple Lace Duster Vest that I got from Hot Topic a few years ago and... it just works really well! I love how it looks and it's nice to add something to a look without adding anything too hot. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments