Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday 10.30.20

 I can't believe tomorrow is Halloween Already!!! This month just flew by wayyy too quickly- October is my favorite month! 


Frugal 

Frugal favorite for the week is probably the Morphe 35C Palette. This is a cooler toned purple palette that my friend actually got me for my birthday! I love the colors and it's just easy to come up with a look for. 

This isn't the most frugal product... it is inexpensive for the amount of shadows you're getting... but it's still probably about $20 unless it's on sale. Like I said this is a gift so I don't know the exact price- but Morphe Palettes cane be 15-30 depending on what it is I think. With the collabs going more for $40. 

And for an honorable mention I suppose- the L'oreal Age Perfect Serum Foundation. I only used this once this week- but I'll probably use it all of next week in order to do a fuller review on it... so expect that soon! 

Ohhh and the Makeup Revolution Nightmare Before Christmas Palette because of corse! It's Halloween! It's not the best palette- but I do like it. I have the Sally palette. 

Fancy 

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette... I know these different versions that are out now are probably the same as what I have... but I Love this! I might show how I've been using it for a flawless look... I think I've maybe shared that before but... I use it a little differently now. 

Fragrance 

Still the Cheirosa 71 from Sol de Janiero. I love this scent for fall especially! 

Fashion 

This crazy pair of jeans I have that are all ripped and they have different patches and paintings on them. It's cool and really cute. 

Favorite 

So I've been liking the Bachelorette a lot and I've found a really funny Bachelor youtube channel called BachelorFanTake... he's so funny. His Recap of the current season is really good but I also really like his recaps of Listen To Your Heart- the singing competition dating show... I didn't even watch that show but his recaps were just really good and funny. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments