Motd Monday: A Very Fall Look with the Huda Beauty Sand Haze Palette

 Today I was just going to do a light neutral look... and then somehow a bunch of makeup just went on my face! It was crazy! 

Face



Primer- I think I used the Elf Illuminating Putty Primer 

Foundation- Anastasia Glow Foundation 

Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape 

Bronzer, blush, highlight and setting powder- My Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette. I used the bronzer that was in there to bronze, I used the more purpley blush which is their Strobe Blush, I used the Strobe Highlighter and I used Diffused Light under my eyes and Dim Light all over the face. 

Eyes 



Primer- Nars Smudgeproof 

Shadows- I think I used the dark brown color in the crease and then I used the Matte Rose-brown shade at the bottom right all over the lid. I then put the Gold Shade from the top left on top of that matte color and I used the white color to highlight the browbone. 

Liquid Eyeliner- Stila Stay All Day liquid eyeliner in Dark Brown 

Waterline Eyeliner- I'm not sure exactly which one it was- but I know it was from Physician's Formula and it was a dark brown metallic color. 

Mascara- Tarte Big Ego 

Brows- I used some of the matte brown Ritual Shade from the Tati Beauty palette in my brows just to fill them in a little and make them look more cohesive I guess. 

Lips 

Lipliner- Mac Whirl 

Lipstick- Also Mac Whirl 

Liquid Lipstick- I put a bit of the shade Revive by Ofra in the center of the lip to lighten it a bit. 

Yes... this was a lot of makeup lol. More steps than I usually have... but I liked how it turned out and I hope you guys do too! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments