Ulta and Sephora Collective Haul for My Birthday Month!

  So this is my birthday month and I've been to Ulta quite a bit... and idk if I'm going to stop anytime soon... sorry not sorry lol. 

I went in one day just to see what the Nightmare Before Christmas Makeup Revolution collection looked like... andd... I got some stuff. 

So I got the Sally Palette. Did I need it... no. Is it the best palette... no. Is it fun- yes and do I like it yes! I don't think I'll get the Jack Palette- I might wait till it goes on sale like I might do with the Friends Collection other than the couple products I have from that... but so far I'm happy with this palette just because it's cute and fun. 

Next up I did get one of the highlighters or blushes also. I think the shade is called Meant To Be... nope. It's Moonlight, Misfit and Magic. This was a nice one- this looked like it would be more flattering to me and initially I was only going to buy this and not the palette... but I'm weak lol. This has cute packaging- I just haven't used it yet. 

I also had to get the brush set and the clear makeup bag with all the characters... I just had to. It sparks joy and I actually really like the brushes. Haven't used the makeup bag yet- but it looks great and I love clear bags. 

I went again a little later to use my birthday coupon because I conveniently forgot that time... and there was something else I wanted so... yeah. The Tarte Gift, Lash Love Mascara set. I got this for my friends last year and I ended up gifting one mascara and then keeping 2 and buying different ones lol. And I like the one I used and I've heard the others are good too... plus this is a great value for 3 full size tarte mascaras. 2 alone would be $40 so for $35 it's not bad at all- plus my Birthday Coupon made it $25 so that's a steal. And I also got a Free Tarte Lights Cameras Lashes Mascara for the birthday coupon and it was FULL SIZED! Ulta's getting better with the birthday gifts again- this even came in really cute packaging. So like $80 of mascara for $25... yessss. 

And then I went to Sephora. And I got the Huda Beauty Sand Haze palette. This is a really pretty kind of smokey neutral palette... you guys know I love the Huda beauty obsessions palette and this is beautiful! 

I also got the new Sol De Janiero Body Mist in 71 Cheirosa and I really like it! I also got the Sol De Janiero Birthday Gift with the mini sizes of the Bum Bum Cream and the Coco Cabana Cream. I love those and the mini sizes are so cute! 

So yeah... that is everything! I will also have a Bath and Body Works haul coming soon! There are more things I want from Sephora too- I just want to hear some more reviews... the Makeup By Mario collection was at my Sephora and I wanted it but it's like I can't swatch it and idk how the mattes are going to wear on me or if I could use them a lot... so yeah. 

Alright... so that is everything everything! Hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments