Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation

 So I bought this on a whim because it was on sale during the 21 days of beauty and I didn't know how I'd feel about it... but after using it for a while... I really really like it! 

So this is kind of a lighter coverage foundation- but you can build it up to cover imperfections and it doesn't get too cakey... if you layer it up too much it can look a little cakey on dry patches if you're using a brush- but in general it's not bad and it's very easy to get a look that I like. 

So... this isn't really as "Luminous" as I'd expect. It doesn't add any hydration or dewy look... I think it's better aimed for dry skin and it isn't matte but... I'm not really sure Luminous is a good way of describing it. Maybe that just to show that it's better suited for dry skin... but I feel like it could still probably hold up with a more oily skin too. 

It does last all day on me when I'm at work. I usually can still see blush and highlight on after... which is really nice too! 

I think I like the way that it looks more using a damp beauty sponge than with a brush. It's really nice with a brush too... but I just think it works so well with the sponge! 

Anyway that is everything! I do really like this foundation... I think I would buy it again even if it doesn't go on sale again. I just really like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments