MOTD MONDAY: La Girl Keep It Playful Downplay Palette

 So this is actually kind of a similar palette to the palette I used last week. 


Face 






Primer- It looks like I used the Maybelline Blur and Smooth Primer 

Foundation- Anastasia Luminous Foundation 

Cheeks?- I'm 90% sure I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette. I think I used the orangey shade, the strobe powder and the bronzer it looks like I used too! 

Eyes 



Primer- Nars Smudgeproof 

Shadows- 

I think I used the middle matte shadow in my crease and then I went with the middle shimmer shade all over the lid. Then I used the shade to the right of the shimmer shadow on the crease and the shade to the left of it on the outer corner. I highlighted the browbone with the cream shade. 

Mascara- Tarte Alter Ego 

Lips- I don't think I wore any cause I wore a mask all day. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments