Is this palette Basic? Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Palette Review

It's about damn time that Too Faced did a Pumpkin Spice palette! I feel like at this point Pumpkin Spice isn't even really the craze or the meme it used to be so... they're late... but this is still a good palette. Now I'm going to try to answer some questions that I ask myself when I use a new palette that I think and what I should tell other people or mention in a review. 

Is this Palette Unique? Compared to Other Palettes.

No... not really. I'm sure you can find another palette with these colors... possibly a cheaper palette too... and there might be better palettes out there like this too. So... this isn't the most unique palette. Even as far as Too Faced goes- the Gingerbread palettes are quite similar. I like this one a lot too... I feel like you can get more unique looks from this palette compared to some other "spicy" looking palettes like the Gingerbread or the Naked Heat for example... but this isn't really unique. 

Can I get unique looks with this palette? 

Yes. I feel like this is a really good one to come up with some different looks for it. Plus it's easy to see which shades go together and it's easy to come up with looks for so... it's fun to come up with some unique looks. You've got a lot of oranges in this- but there's also a greenish gold and some purple. It's an interesting palette. 

How is The Shadow Quality? 

I think it's pretty good! I wore it to work and it lasted all day with my Nars Smudgeproof Primer. The mattes were easy to blend- shimmers were good. Nothing chalky- it's the quality I would expect from Too Faced. 

Other Notes... 

Overall this isn't a total must have in your collection I don't think. It's cutesy- but the packaging doesn't even look all that cute- it just kind of looks like a pie crust so... yeah. It is cute but it's not worth it for the packaging alone and it's not the cutest of the packaging anyway. I really like it and if you're interested in a pumpkin-y looking palette or if you collect too faced palettes... I don't think this will disappoint at all. It's super nice and overall I just like it a lot! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments