Motd Monday: Friends Rachel Palette

 I was so excited for the Makeup Revolution x Friends Collection and I was going to buy the whole collection... and now I'm not that sure. I might wait for it to go on sale or something because I like this palette but it's not the best quality and the colors aren't all the best... so I might wait on some of it but... it's still good and I'm glad I got one at least. 





Face 

Primer- Revlon Photoready Primer 

Foundation- Anastasia Luminous Foundation 

Cheeks- The Makeup Revolution Complexxion Face Palette in the shade Gravitate. I used the bronzer blush and highlight... the bronzer is a little strong.

Eyes 




Primer- Nars Smudgeproof 

Shadows- I went in the crease with Barneys and then I went in with chip all over the lid. I then put Tag on the outer corner, On a Break on the inner corner and Pushover in the crease to brighten things up. 

Liquid Liner- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Primer. 

Mascara- Tarte Alter Ego 

Lips- The Kylie Lip Liner and Liquid Lipstick in the shade Ulta Beauty and then I used the shade Refine from the Ofra Metamorphosis Lip Trio. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments