Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance Fashion Favorites Friday 10.23.20

 Frugal 

I think even though I just used it once- I really like the Moonlight, Mischief Magic highlighter from the Makeup Revolution Nightmare Before Christmas. It's a really nice highlight that's sort of subtle but it still shows up really nicely. I actually applied it while I was out somewhere and I didn't have my highlight brush so... it applied nicely and it wasn't too much. And it lasted really nice throughout the day! 

Fancy 

The Huda Beauty Sand Haze Obsessions mini palette. This is so pretty and just a really nice neutral for fall. I definitely did THE MOST FALL LOOK EVER featuring this palette... so it was nice! 

Fragrance 

Cheirosa 71 perfume from Sol de Janiero! I've been using this a lot and it just smells really nice and sweet. 

Fashion 


Yes!!! This is a cardigan from the brand Her Universe- which specializes in clothing made to look like movie and tv characters and this is supposed to be inspired by Dani's sweater from Hocus Pocus... I LOVE THIS! It's so nice and warm and well made I 100% would buy from Her Universe again- this is such high quality it was so worth it. I got it from Hot Topic and I was even able to use my Hot Cash with it! 


Favorites 

I've been reading the book My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix... I'm probably finished with this by the time this post goes up but... it is really good and interesting! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments