Weekly Favorites 10.16.20- Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance Fashion Favorites Friday- Birthday Edition!

 It's my Birthday today!!! Here are my favorites for the week! 

Frugal 

I used the Elf Illuminating Putty Primer for my face primer this week and I really liked it! I would definitely use it again and reach for it a bit more. I like my Revlon one more- but this is still good! 

Fancy 

Mac Whirl lipstick! This is really a pretty lipstick color and it is PERFECT for the fall months! I also have the lipliner for this that I've been wearing a lot... I just really love it. It's a really great color and I love it! 

Fragrance 

I've mentioned this in its own post but the scent of the Mad Optimist Freshly Minted Bath Salts... omg this is SOOO GOOD! I love this- I ordered 3 more bottles of the Epsom salts. 

Fashion 

This top from Free People!!! It's sort of like a kimono or a wrap so I would recommend wearing something underneath it. I have it in pink and orange and I love it! 



Favorites 

The Masked Singer... it's just a really fun show- even if the performers aren't always that famous or that talented... they have really great costumes and it's fun to try to guess! 

Alright that is everything! I Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments