Style Saturday: It Started Getting Cold OOTD

 Okay so it finally started getting cold... so here's an OOTD with some long sleeves. Also I've had other posts wearing long sleeves- but this was my first time of the season with long sleeves. 


Sorry for the messy mirror. This is a cute flowery shirt from Universal Thread. I meant to get an XL but I eneded up getting a Medium instead... but it fit so I didn't want to take it back. 


Jeans 

My jeans are the polka dot ones from Universal Thread. I like these a lot. Universal Thread just has cute pants. 

Accessories 

My Necklace is from Madison and Mallory. It has a small stone and a beaded chain. I love this necklace. 


My earrings are little flowers that I think are kind of pearly and those are from a set I got at Boxlunch. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments