Weekly Favorites: Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 10.9.20

 Alright so the favorites of the week! Here we go! 

Frugal 

I've been using the Essence I heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara- I found it again. It's really nice. It does in fact give crazy volume. I might repurchase this- But I have a birthday gift which is a Tarte Lights Cameras Lashes Mascara and I want to get that Tarte 3 pack set again so... yeah. I like Tarte Mascaras. 

Fancy 

I used the Too Faced Pumpkin Palette this week because I want to review it soon and I really like it. I feel like for a kind of monochromatic palette- you can get a lot of different looks with it. This is really great! 

Fragrance 

The Bath and Body Works Sugared Cherry Crisp. It's so good- it lasts so long and I just love the smell of cherry. It's a good one! 

Fashion 



My new Loungefly Backpack!!! Nightmare Before Christmas- it has all the iconic characters and even the bathtub scene which is maybe my favorite. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this and I love it! 

Favorites 

The Good Place! I just finished watching the last season and I cried a lot at the ending. It was sad, but also really funny and heartwarming. This is the most human show of all time I feel like and its just... brilliant. I kind of thought the ending was a little too long but... I can't stop thinking about it! 

Alright- That is everything! I hope you guys like it! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 


Comments