Dr. Teal's Vapor Epsom Salts+ Foam Bath Review

 Hey guys! Here's a quick little review on a new product from Dr. Teals. So this is a Vapor scented foam bath and epsom salts... it's got a menthol-y scent like Vicks Vapor Rub and it's supposed to help with colds and allergies. I didn't have a cold or allergies while I used this... but my nose was a little sniffy...not full on sniffles but it was kinda sniffly... and I had a back ache- so I thought using this would be a good way to avoid a sinus headache or something. And... I feel great after using it so I really enjoyed it! 

So yeah this has a pretty strong scent- a little goes a long way... although I didn't really feel like the Epsom Salts worked when I only used a little amount... I needed a little bit more to make my bones feel the feelings I usually feel when I use Epsom Salts lol. But still as far as scent wise... a little goes a long way. 

The scent at first when the water was still running was very strong and I could see it being really good if you have bronchitis or something because when I last had bronchitis my doctor told me to take a hot shower to kind of cough everything out and it really helped... This I feel like you would be able to cough some out a bit. 

So while the scent isn't something... pretty like their other scents I guess... I still find it relaxing and after a while it started smelling really really nice. It kind of mixed well with my soap too I feel like. I have a Fir Balsam Soap and Idk why they just go well  together. 

So yeah overall this was totally great. I used the Epsom Salt and the Foam Bath. You could just use one or the other- the foam bath does have epsom salts in it so you can feel the effects of that although... I always feel it more from the epsom salts themselves so... yeah! I love that. 

Anyway that is everything! I hope you guys like this review. I've only found this product at Target- I haven't seen it at Ulta or Harmon yet. I think I'm still going to use my Lavender salts with the Chamomille Sleep Foam Bath because... I didn't like the matching Epsom Salts for the Chamomille... I like the Lavender and then the Chamomille foam bath... it's really good. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments