Style Saturday: Fall Orangey OOTD

 Top 



So my under shirt is a tank top from... you guessed it Universal Thread at Target and the flannel over it is an oversized shirt that I got from Madison And Mallory's facebook group. Because it was a lot bigger than I was expecting it to be- I sort of tied it around a little bit because it was so big. 

Jeans 

These are my plain Universal Thread Jeans. I like these a lot too... I really just like Universal Thread for Jeans... they're great and cheap. 

Accessories 




My Necklace and my earrings are both from a brand that's popular in Australia... not super popular in the US but... it's something if you know the brand- you know it lol. The earrings are Moons and the necklace is a bunch of daisies. I also have 2 hair clips in and my Universal Thread bracelet and my Baltic Amber Bracelet that my cousins got me when they went to Russia. 

Also... it was my birthday Yesterday! Woo Hoo! I'm writing this a few weeks in advance so this is fun lol. 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments