THE BEST BATH EVER!!! THE MAD OPTIMIST FRESHLY MINTED BATH SOAK + another Haul

 Okay... sooooooo... omg. I feel like this bath product changed me. 

I did a haul a few months ago on The Mad Optimist... and it took a while because of delays... but it finally came in and... I just had a really good bath. So they actually sent me a free bar of soap also in a Eucalyptus Lime scent called Flatten The Curve... so that was super cool too. I didn't try the soaps yet because they actually recommend waiting a week before using the soaps to make the soap last longer... so that was cool they came with that note... so I will follow that. 

But anyway the bath soak... this was special. It is Eucalyptus Peppermint and it is VERY VERY minty. It's peppermint so it's sweet but when you're smelling it... I feel like you can kind of taste it... which I think is a good thing. It's like I hear when you're in a himalayan salt room you can taste the salt... its a little like that I think... but like it's good. It's relaxing. 

I didn't really use all that much of it... but once I poured it into my bath it was like OMG! I could immediately feel it work- which I can with my Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts too... but this was like instant instant and it felt AMAZING! I feel like I had a headache and once I could feel my brain like tingling and I feel like it was kicking the headache out of my head and it was just... sooo sooo soo good. I didn't want to leave the bath- I stayed in while the tub was draining. It was really really good. 

So I immediately ordered some more because it takes a while for these to ship. I might not get this order till next month. I of corse got another one of the Freshly Minted an I got the other 2 scents they have- I also got Lav of Luxury and Challet All Day. Lav of luxury is a Lavender scent and Challet All Day is Clove, Cedarwood and Peppermint. I'm excited to try these 2 new scents and I will use this other scent all the time. It just worked so so well. I needed this lol! 

So yeah. I'm sooo happy about that. I id also order a Eucalyptus Spray and I tried that just in my room... idk about it yet so I won't give a total review on it... but it was nice. I'd buy a peppermint spray sometime maybe. 

If you want to read my haul of when I ordered this back in July- you can click right here

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments