June 2014 Favorites!!!

Hello! This is the end of June so I thought a favorites post would be good here. June felt super long to me and idk why... I've been sort of bouncing back and forth between a lot of products too... So there's that.I don't think I have many favorites, but they are good.

I'm going to preface this by saying Rimmel has been pretty much my all around favorite this month. I haven't purchased any new make up in June, but I was sent quite a bit of stuff from Rimmel as an Influenster brand badge... And there was not a dud in the package. A lot of it was newer stuff too or things they've recently reformulated. I've been reaching for the Stay Matte primer and the Stay Blushed blush in Sunkissed cherry the most, but the glam eyes eyeshadow was good, the liners are super good, the shadow sticks are nice even though they break, and I really liked the Retro Glam Mascara too! And the moisture renew lipstick. It was a great little package and I love it all!

Also for the face I've been reaching for my Olay Fresh Effects Bb Cream. This stuff is just amazing. It's lightweight, it gives a good coverage to your skin but it looks really natural and I've been liking it a lot.

I've also loved my Stila Smudgestick in Damsel this month. These are great for going out if you just want to deepen your look somewhat, I would definitely go for this. The Rimmel Scandal Eyes are a close drugstore alternative, but if you see one of the smudgesticks in sephora, go for it!

Physicians Formula shimmer strips are also amazing! I have one in Malibu Strip and these are great for everything. If you're traveling and you need something to use as blush, Bronzer, highlighter and eyeshadow, this is great for that. It's a fantastic product all around, it won an all star of the week for me and I like it a lot.

Another thing I just discovered but liked a whole lot is the Up and Up apricot scrub... Don't tell my sister but she left it here and I used it and I really liked it. I never tried the St.Ives Apricot Scrub that it compares too, but this works kind of like the Origins Charcoal mask. It's good at getting blackheads out and making your skin feel better. It would probably work really well with the charcoal mask actually.

Naked 3 Palette has also been a go to for me this month. It's kind of always a go to...I use it quite often... But I think I wore it more this month. I used it for the eye look in my profile picture and thar has been sort of my go- to look if I'm going out or doing anything special lately.

For style favorites I've been loving cotton on. They have cute trendy and affordable things. I got a kimono and a Few t shirts and scarves I love from there recently. It's a fun store, maybe I will do a mini haul or if I buy more things anytime soon I'll do a bigger haul... Lol idk. As you may have noticed there are lots of things I want lol.

I think that is everything... Not sure. If not I'll let you know. I feel like I've talked about a lot of the same stuff in recent posts.

Comments