From Head To Toe: Mask Mania!

Sooo it seems there are lots of great masks for everything from your hair, to your face and your body. I'm going to share my favorites right here.

Hair 
 Aussie 3 minute Miracle- This is the first hair mask I had ever tried and I think it works great. It really helps hydrate the hair, it smells amazing and its sooo so affordable. It's only like $3 I think I got mine with a $2 off coupon so it was a frickin dollar for this hair mask! They sell it everywhere. I think it works just as a conditioner on its own because it isn't too harsh like other masks, sometimes you don't want to wear them more than once a week. It's good. It smells like pina colada too so its perfect for summer!

L'oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm- This is amazing. I'm almost out! I love using this once a week, it says it repairs up to 5 years of damage after only one use. I'm not sure how exactly that works, its quite a bold claim but I think it is actually true. It smells nice and once again, this is super affordable and easy to find. It's like 6.99 or something at Ulta... there are lots of sales, and mine has lasted me quite a long time. I'm almost done with mine now, but I've had it since October, so this is a great product to have. I dig it.

I have dry hair, so I look for hydrating products and this is really really good for that. I know they have other masks that are more for hydration also... I might try one of those once I finish this mask, but this one is really really good.

It's a Ten Miracle Hair Mask- This is something I've only tried in a sample packet that came with my It's a Ten Miracle Leave in Spray, but I really liked this! I used it before going to a wedding and I thought it helped. This was also really hydrating and it just made my hair feel nice. I would probably purchase the full size of this... but because I like the L'oreal one so much and they have great hair masks that are more affordable, I probably won't any time soon. Maybe before my graduation... but that is a while away still.

Face 

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Oatmeal and Avacado Mask- This is my favorite drugstore mask... well honestly I haven't tried a whole lot because I like this one soo soo much. It smells really nice and my face always feels really soft and nice after I use it. It does the job really well. I like using it in the morning because it wakes me up a bit. This helps me if I have to study, I feel way less stressed when using it... This is my favorite day to day mask and I'm on my 4th tube of it! I like it.

This brand has more that I want to try too. They have a chocolate strawberry mask that I need in my life somehow (and I heard someone rave about it on youtube. I think Itsjudytime liked it... not sure.).They also have a Charchol mask that I want to try because of my next mask...

Origin's Charcoal Mask- Ohhh my gosh. I have raved about this before I started this blog on my other blog and I will rave about it wayyy wayyy more. It is great! After the first time I tried it, my face cleared up a lot! My skin just looked beautiful and glowy, my blackheads went away and all the bumpyness on my face went away and it was just nice and smooth. This looks a little scary because you're putting this dark charcoal on your face, but it feels incredible and it works incredibly.

I haven't noticed quite as much of a difference the second and third time I used it... but its a really good mask to use every once and a while I think. I bought a sample pack at sephora that came with 4 little sample pods, and I know already I need the full size of this. I want to compare it with the freeman one and there is an avon charcoal mask too and blog about that.

Feet 
 Avon Footworks Ginger Tea Foot Mask- This is a really great and unique product. You apply it to your feet, and it mentions legs too and it feels a little like a scrub and it just makes your feet feel sooo soo soft. This is an amazing mask, I noticed a difference immediately and I think it will be especially great in the summer. It doesn't make your feet really look any different or better, but I still think its nice to have soft feet in Flip Flops! Plus it'll clean all dirty feet. It smells alright... it's not exactly my thing and it is a little strong, but this is a nice pampering foot mask. I dig it!

So yeah that is it... I should try some more face masks from the drugstore. We shall see what happens, but let me know what you guys think!

Stay Beautiful!
-Shannon

Comments