Quick list of Fashion Faves for Summer

Heyyyyy everyone, I've already done some summer favorites and this is the conclusion: the Fashion must haves for summer!!!!

So I wish I could include pictures but my computer is being a brat and I'm on my iPad right now... So it's a bit harder. I don't really have any solid examples, just things I find adorable that could work on anyone.

First off gotta have Maxi Dresses. They are the absolute best. They make you look so nice and pulled together but it's a one stop look, you don't have to think about pants or anything, it's just awesome all around. I also love that they cover up your legs, so if you didn't shave the night before it isn't exposed and out there for the world to see.

And let's not forget the cousin of the maxi dress, the maxi skirt! This is slightly more effort because you do need a top and a bottom, but it's fun if you just want to go the extra small step and pair a maxi skirt with a shirt. There are some fun patterns and cuts with these also, I just got one from American Eagle that has a sexy slit in the side so that you can "Jolie" your leg. Super cute and a nice break from pants!

I'm also going to give a little shout out to the romper. I don't own a romper, I tried one on today and it looked good on me... But it just wasn't really my thing. I love the way these look on other girls and they are super trendy and cute right now.

Speaking of trendy and cute I have a mild obsession with kimonos right now. I'm not about to go crazy and buy a ton... But I have 2 right now... Just bought a second one because the one I already have I've been using a lot and I dig it. It's such a simple way to add something extra to an outfit. I love long cardigans, so I am happy to see these are in style and I know it's trendy thing that may not be in style for a long time... But I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon and that makes me happy.

I've also been loving old navy's Bermuda shorts. I have some shorter shorts from old navy also... But I have a bit of a booty, so I think these make my booty look better. I have a few different styles too and I like all of them! I think I have the sweetheart, the rock star and the diva. All nice.

Patterned and colored pants are also incredibly fun to wear during the summer. Even in early fall, patterns are just fun.

And I like really basic t shirts. American Eagle has a ton of basic tank tops that I think are the most fun because they can challenge your creativity. You can style them so many different ways with all different accessories. It's the most fun I've been having with my clothes.

I also like logo tanks and tees with neon colors. American eagle just had a big sale where they had a ton for 7.99... So I got a ton!!!

I also really love white tops with gold details on it. It just looks so classy and sophisticated to me. I guess white and gold color combo in general I'm a fan of, but particularly in the summer I love it!

Now for accessories... In the spring I was all about midi rings, and I still like those a lot of corse... But I think my real ring love is either a big statement ring or stackable rings. There's something that screams a fun summer night with these rings. Idk what.

I also love statement necklaces because they really help dress up the basic tops I love so very much! I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear a statement necklace and I feel like they always look fancy even if they're cheap. I don't think I'd be able to tell forever 21 and wet seal from bauble bar... Just sayin.

Layering bracelets is something else I love for summer because I hardly even get to wear bracelets during the year because of long sleeves. In the summer I wear them all at once! Lol. I love the Alex and Ani bangles because they tell a story about you and I think that's nice.

I like scarves a lot too. I have a hugely growing scarf collection for someone that never really liked them a few years ago. I also think this is a quick easy way to add some extra color or pattern to a basic shirt or dress. I would make sure to keep it lightweight for summer though. We don't need to sweat any extra!

Tiny bags are something else I like for summer. I probably need more stuff during the summer... But to me there are so many cute tiny bags during the summertime that it's just nice. Plus they have cute patterns. They suck me in and I buy them because I'm me lol.

And of corse shoes... I have always liked slightly gladiator looking sandals. Not full on gladiator, but strappy and golden, right now I've been loving a pair I got from old navy. They weren't all that cheap at old navy... But I've been searching for these for forever and now they are mine.

I also loveTarget for summer shoes. They always have nice blingy flip flops, and you can never go wrong with flip flops and a little bling never hurt anyone. I'm not a fan of heels, but these look just as fancy as heels and they're über comfy and I love them.

That is all for my fashion faves. What are your summer fashion faves? Anything I missed? Let me know!

Byeeee!
- Shannon


Comments