Faces of the Week

So I did this once on my other blog and I thought I'd do it again on this blog. I didn't get pictures of all of my looks... but for the most part, they're pretty simple so it's easy enough to re-create.

Sunday
  
First I primed my face with Benefit's Pore-fessional primer and then I applied my L'oreal True Match Lumi foundation. I just use my hand for these- its easy. I like this foundation better with a blender sponge... but this works fine too. Then I used my Elf Bronzing Brush and my NYC Sunny bronzer to warm up my cheeks... it helps me kind of contour- kind of not. It works well I like it. Then I applied my Sephora Baked Blush Duo in Guava glow for my blush.

For the eyes I used one of stila's "to go" palettes called Haute in The Hamptons. This is a bit older, they don't really make this anymore, but I like it and don't use it nearly enough... so I broke it out and used it! It's similar to the Wet n' Wild color Icon Trio in Silent treatment. I used the lightest shade that I think was supposed to be for the browbone all over my eyes, and then I used the golden sparkly color in the crease and a little on the lids to transition. Then I used the darkest color in the crease.


This also comes with a blue eyeshadow that I originally tried to use under the lids... but I didn't like the way it looked so I wiped it off and used my Stila Smudgestick in Mint Julep to add a pop of color. Then I applied my Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara.

And then I set everything with my Nyx Dewey finish setting spray.
 

I also used the Too Faced Shadow insurance on my eyes to prime them.

And I used my Buxum Lipgloss in the shade Shannon which is my name... and a nice lavender shade! 

Monday 
I did the same thing for my face... exactly the same actually, same blush and bronzer and everything.

Then I just put on my L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber rush and applied the same mascara as yesterday and used my Milani Lipgloss in Coral Crush I think its called. idk it was coral and its nice. lol.

Tuesday 
 Again used my Benefit Pore-fessional and Dream Lumi foundation without blender even though I like the blender more I'm just lazy! Then I used my NYC Sunny Bronzer, which I've been loving obviously and my Maybeline Hi-Light Bronzer on my cheekbones for a little extra glow.

For my eyes I did a pretty simple look. I used my Maybeline color tattoo in Pomegranate Punk and put my L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Burst into Bloom on top using my fingers. I put a light brown color with a satin finish from my Nyx Wicked Dreams Palette in my crease and lined my eyes with Rimmel's Scandal Eyes in Nude. I then applied my too faced mascara that I've been using and that was it for eyes.

I set it all with my Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray and put on my Buxum Lipgloss in Shannon after that!

Wednesday 
Since I went out the night before I was a little tired and didn't do make up! This look took zero time or effort and still looked slightly alright!

Thursday 
I went to do something early and I just went out with my parents for dinner. Didn't feel the need for make up and I didn't really have time for it.

Friday 

Again I didn't do anything, but later in the day I wanted to test out some products I have put used in a bit so...

For my face I used my Olay Fresh Effects Bb cream, Sunny Bronzer and Maybeline high light light Bronzer. This made my face look nice and fresh and Dewey so I liked thar.

I then used my NYC Individual eyes palette in Midtown Mauve. I put the lighter purple color all over my lids, the dark purple in the crease and the pink on the inner third and the white on the corners of my eye and browbone. Super easy. I used a spongetip applicator because I feel like a lot of drugstore palettes were formulated to use with spongetip applicators instead of brushes, so I feel like they may be more pigmented that way. Idk. I also used my too face shadow insurance cause these aren't super pigmented and that seemed to help.

I put on my Nyx butter gloss in Strawberry Parfait after that, which I think is super nice for summer and I will probably where this more often!

Saturday 

Again I decided to do something quick and simple because my friend and I woke up with a craving for this amazing breakfast place, so I woke up and got ready to go there with her.

I used my Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream and I forgot how amazing this stuff was! It doesn't give
much coverage but it makes my skin look healthy. I used the same Bronzer combo of Sunny and the Maybeline hi light because again this looks glowy and beautiful.

For eyes I used my too faced shadow insurance to prime. I feel like that washed out the color a bit though. I used a bright purple color from the Nyx Love in Paris eye palette in Mon Cherie and then a light brown to define my crease just a tad.

And I put some L'oreal voluminous butterfly mascara on and I was done!




Comments