Summer Must Haves: Nail Polish, Body, and hair care

Another thing I forgot in my summer must haves was a section for body, hair and nail polish. I have a lot of all of these products... Not even going to lie Nail and Body products are probably my favorite and I have a lot of hair and I use a lot of hair products. Lol so let's get started.

Nails 

Orly Bonder- this is kind of boring but extremely important. A base coat can make your polish last way longer and it won't stain your nails. This one happens to make it last a really long time too. I wear a lot of glitter polishes in the summer especially and it helps to put this down first that way the glitter doesn't stain your nails.

Seche Vite topcoat- this is always a must for me, but again I've been wearing a lot of glitter polishes and I just put on a Loreal one and they are not smooth. This helps everything last a long time and it just smoothes it out. I kind of think I need a new one of these cause mine is getting a bit sticky and clumpy. I've had it for over a year though so that makes sense.

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue- I've actually heard they reformulated it so I have no idea if this is as great as it used to be anymore, but the company did respond to the comments about the change... So hopefully they change it back! This is possibly the best polish there is. It's a great color and an incredible formula. I do my nails with this so often because it works so well! I have this sparkly glittery topcoat too that I'm totally going to wear with it on the Fourth of July. It's so lovely!

Loreal glitter polishes- I just have to mention this because it is what I'm wearing now. I have a purple glitter shade that I think was limited edition and I got it a few months ago... But I know a lot of drugstores are having sales right now... I'm not saying this is absolutely a must that you need to somehow find on eBay right now and pay any ridiculous amount of money for... I would never say that! Just if you happen to find it, go for it! The color I have is called Diamond in the Rough. I know they have a new collection of glitter polishes that just came out too. I like their glitter polishes because they are so opaque, it's not just a glittler topcoat and you get a ton of glitters just with one coat of it. It's the exact color on the tube as it is on your nails. (Nail polish tube? You get what I mean lol. ) I like these and I'm excited to use these in the summer, I'll probably check out the new collection too!

Wet N Wild On A Trip- I was slightly skeptical of all the reviews of Wet N Wild, but they are definitely one of the best most affordable brands there are out there! This color looks so nice on toenails and it's under $2! How is that a thing! I have this on my toes right now and it's such a cute purple color. It's a great formula and I love it all around!

Essie's Bikini So Tini and Mint Mojito- if you're picking up one of these, go with. Bikini So Tini, but Mint Mojito...chair maybe it's called mojito madness? Not sure. I like Mojitos so I thought the name was cute and it's really the perfect bright green that isn't too yucky? I think it would look good on anyone and I've been looking for a nice green polish.

Bikini so Teeny is another great summer must, it's this beautiful Tiffany blue color with tiny silver micro glitters in it. I love it. It isn't the best formula, but once you work with it it's great! Love the color!

Body 

The body Shop Raspberry Scrub- this was another limited edition thing that they may not have in your body shops anymore... But holy crap this is amazing. I got 2 the other day because they were on sale and the girl said they were discontinuing it. I don't think it will really be gone forever, I think they'll have it next spring but I needed some more because it works amazingly. It makes my legs really soft and not itchy and it smells absolutely amazing. I also really like their body butters and I picked up a raspberry one too. Soo soo good.

Bath and Body Works Oahu spray- Again this may have been limited edition... Actually I know it was but it's probably on sale now with the semi annual sale and it is heavenly. It smells like they bottled up summer in a fragrance. Ohhh my gosh. It's soo soo good. Cannot get enough of it!

Pink Sunkissed- this is another favorite that isn't limited edition! Yayyyy! My favorite way of describing this is like this... Have you ever had a summer Barbie doll or cabbage patch kid that smelled really good and tropical? Like a sunscreen or a tanning oil but with more coconut or something wonderful? As a kid, I thought that's what I would smell like as a grown up and I would tan outside my house. This is that smell for me. It's coconuty and Sunny and just all around a great summer essential! I love this stuff!

I thought I would have more body products... But I actually don't haha. Just make sure to have sunscreen and aloe and a good lotion will do you a lot of good too! Tomorrow I'll have my fashion musts if I can come up with some good ones. ( I almost spelled come wrong... No like really wrong! Lol. That made me giggle.)

Anyway that is all! Hope you are having a fun summer filled day!

Byeeeee!
-Shannon


Comments