All Star of the week: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Malibu Strip

I didn't love this when I got it at first, but I've actually really started to dig it recently. I've been using it with my Elf Bronzing Brush and it works really really well together. The Elf Brush gets the right amount and gives it a nicer glow than any other brush I've used for it.

I'm not sure if I like this more than the Maybeline Master Hi-Light Bronzer... but I feel like this is more versatile. You can focus on the bottom shades and use it as a bronzer the way I did on Wednesday, you can use it just as a highlight focusing on the lighter colors like I did on Tuesday, or you could swirl it around to be a nice cheek color like I did on Thursday. Plus they make good eyeshadows too! You could do a look just using this for everything pretty much. It'd be nice to travel with too because the packaging is so thick and protective.

Pros- 1) Multi Purpose 2) Gives a nice glow to the skin 3) Lasts long as an eyeshadow 4) Nice compact packaging that won't easily break 5) Drugstore 

Cons- 1) Kind of Expensive for a drugstore product. Look for sales/ find out where they sell it cheapest/ use coupons or deals. 2) It doesn't apply greatly with different brushes. It isn't the most pigmented product ever. 3) It's a compact product to travel with, but it does take a lot of space in a make up bag or storage. It's a little bulky because you do get a lot of product. 4) Some of the colors transfer to the other colors. The lightest color of mine has some patches of the second lightest color. Not a huge deal, but its something to think about.

Ultimately I feel that the pros outweigh the cons and that is why this has been my All Star this week!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments