Faces of the week! Sephora Palette!

Heyyyy guys! Soooo I decided to do a faces of the week using one palette only because... I don't reach for this palette a whole whole lot and I'm thinking of buying other palettes and its like mehhh I should use this one a little more first.

Also disclaimer: This isn't a palette that isnt available anymore, so this isn't all that helpful lol. It was a limited edition Sephora palette that had a lot of colors and it came with lipsticks and eyeliners and it was on sale and it was the last one at my sephora... so it was an impulse buy. Sephora does these sorts of palettes quite often, I happen to like this one because A) It's got a lot of wearable colors. It has mostly browns a lot of purples and there are some greens I might not wear that much... but it doesn't have like all super vibrant colors I can never wear. B) I like the lipsticks and eyeliners it came with C) It isn't overly huge like a lot of other palettes that sephora has and D) It doesn't just give a tiny amount of a lot of shadows, these are actually good sized shadows for a palette like this. I also like that its square, don't know why but I feel like its easier to use the square shades than the round shades that in palettes like these.

And a lot of other brands do these types of palettes, it isn't just Sephora, so if you are a beginner to make-up this is quite a useful thing to have. Plus it's all in one so thats cool.

Monday

On Monday I had work, so I decided to do the most natural look possible. On my face I used my Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, I used my Olay Fresh Effects Bb cream and my Rimmel stay blushed blush in sunkissed cherry.

I then used my too faced shadow insurance and put on a kind of shimmery brown color and then a matte darker brown in the crease and I blended the crap out of it so it looked more natural. I put on my Rimmel scandal eyes retro glam mascara very very lightly and idk if I'm going to wear a lipg product yet, but if I do it will be the dr. Rescue Babylips in Berry Soft.

Tuesday 

Tuesday I didn't go out anywhere or do anything... But I thought it would be a good time to
experiment a little bit.

I started out with my Benefit Porefessional Primer which I really like and I used my Loreal Dream Magic liquid foundation. I didn't know how these two would look together,but I was pleasantly surprised. The Loreal foundation can look a bit too powdery for my dry skin sometimes, but these layer nicely together. Then I sprayed my Nyx Dewy Finish setting spray again just to see if it worked which the foundation and then I realized I forgot to put on some sort of cheek product, so I used my Maybeline master hi light Bronzer in light bronze to add a little glow.

Then for my eyes I used my very well loved Maybeline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. I've almost finished this! It's a shimmery champagne shade, I was using matte eyeshadows and I thought it wouldbe cool to layer something shimmery underneath. I used a light matte brown all over the lid and I meant to use a dark matte brown in my crease, but I used a shimmery one. Didn't look bad it wasn't too shimmery on. Then I used my Rimmel mascara that I used yesterday, but I built my lashes a bit more. This is a great mascara to build up, but sometimes that gives me panda eyes later... Since I wasn't going out anywhere I thought it would be fine. And I put on my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain on top of that.

I liked the way this looked more than I thought I would. I would wear this out in public. Even though it was experimental.


Wednesday 
Didn't go anywhere, didn't feel like doing anything with my make up.

Thursday
Did a too smokey eye... Don't even want to post how to do this because it turned out so bad,

Friday 
I did my face exactly the same as Monday. I then used my Rimmel Scandal Eyes shadow stick in bulletproof beige and put a rosey toned color on top of it. Then I used the lighter matte brown in my crease.

I put on my Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in the shade rose berry and used my Loreal voluminous  butterfly mascara and I was done!

Saturday 
On Saturday, I had to work and I ran out of wearable work shades from this palette... So I cheated and used my Stila In the light palette, which I also haven't used in a while and I think I did a nice wearable look.

I primed my face with Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer and then I used my Loreal Truemagic liquid foundation. I then put on my Rimmel stay blushed blush in sunkissed cherry. I then used the Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick in Bulletproof beige to prime my eyes and I applied Bliss from he Stila Palette and then gilded gold in the crease. Gilded gold is not that pigmented, but it's good for a soft work look. Then I higlighed the inner corners of my eyes with the color bare and I kind of forgot I had to work so I used too faced better than sex mascara and it gave me way too many lashes so I took it off eventually. And finally I used my Maybeline Babylips dr rescue in berry soft.



 

Comments