Faces of the week #2!

Monday 
No make up day!

Tuesday 



I went out on Tuesday so I got kinda fancy. I used my Benefit Porefessional Primer, and my Loreal truematch lumi foundation so that I could have a lovely glow. I just dabbed it on my face a bit and then I blended it out with my blender sponge. That's my fave way to apply that foundation. I also used my Chocolate Solei Bronzer and lightly contoured my cheeks with my Elf Bronzing Brush and I applied my Maybeline Face Studio Master Glaze in the coral color and blended that out with my elf small stipple brush.  I then used the same bronzing blush to highlight with my Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in the shade Malibu glow. I focused mostly on the lighter shades.


For my eyes I used my Maybeline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink and used my Naked 3 Palette. I applied Buzz all over the lid, I dabbed a little of Trick onto the inner third just to make it more gold. I kind of forget what color I put in the crease... I think it was Mugshot... but it might have been liar or factory also...but yeah. Any of those would work, I blended the crap out of it and used strange as a highlight for inner corners and browbone.

I sprayed myself with Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray and then used my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, My Stila Smudgestick in Damsel and my Buxum Lipgloss in Shannon.

I liked this look a lot, I hardly ever go that dramatic or use black eyeliner, but I loved it and it stayed on really well... a little bit better than I wanted it too to be honest. I slept in my contacts because I forgot my contact case and I was staying at my friends house lol. My eyes may have stuck together at one point... but its okay, just bring eye make up remover with you!

Wednesday 
 Again, after sleeping in my contacts I didn't look cute... so I used my Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer on my face then applied my rimmel Stay Matte foundation. I applied a little more than usual... might not have looked great, but I think I turned out okay. I used my physicians formula Shmmer strips again, but this time I used it as a bronzer. I then applied another Maybeline Master Glaze blush in Just Pinched Pink and sheered that out with my finger and used the lighter shades of the physicians formula shimmer strips to highlight. I then sprayed my Nyx Dewey Finish Setting Spray and spayed that on my face to add an extra glow, and it looked alright!

Then I used the lightest shade in the Shimmer Strips as my eyeshadow and put a little bit of the darkest color in my crease. I used my Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara again and put on my Nyx Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait!

Thursday 
 Thursday I just went out to brunch with my sister, so I didn't really want to go all out with my make-up, but I wanted to look more awake, so I did an easy (and pretty affordable) look.

I used my Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, which I've mentioned is a light coverage, but its a nice finish and it covers imperfections without looking too make-up-y. It's also a good moisturizer. I applied that with my fingers, although I also like applying it with a blender sponge sometimes. Then I put on my Physician's formula Shimmer Strips and I just swirled my elf bronzing brush around and put that on my cheeks. It gave a nice bronz-y glow I dug it. I also highlighted a little with the lighter shades.

For my Eyes I put on my Maybeline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink and then used my Wet N' Wild Silent Treatment Trio. I put the Browbone color all over my lid and then used the taupe-y lid color in my crease. And then I used my L'oreal Butterfly Mascara to top it off and this was super quick, easy and a good drugstore option.

Ohhh I also used my Nyx Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait.

This look wasn't super long-wearing on my eyes because it was a little lighter and I had very dry eyes still from the contacts, but I really like it!  Normally I find the color tattoos and Wet N Wild eyeshadows very long-wearing, but today it didn't totally work for me. It looked good when it had to though, so that was good.


Comments